Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Chair Chronicles.

From the Alternative Uses, the idea of taking the chair out of its usual context emerged as one of the stronger ones. We were to have come up with a narrative sequence, and mine was a series of images showing the travels of a chair.
These are two images I particularly like, but the sequence was made up of more, some from the 20 Alternative Uses, but I don't want SorryMrEgg to become repetitive.

Panton 'S' decided to go out and get fucked, drowning the sorrows one suspects a chair to have.
Like being sat on too much.
I'd complain too if Matt kept sitting on me.

The man below with the blue bag tried to steal the chair. It even got as far as him getting into a taxi with it. I had to wrestle it off of him almost.
Some random woman cheered as I reclaimed it. I appreciated her support.
She knew this when I said: 'I appreciate your support.'


No comments:

Post a Comment